1. Craftsmanship: Celebrant weddings are artfully crafted. Every single ceremony is custom written for each individual couple. No one will have the same exact ceremony as you. Ever. You don’t want a cookie cutter ceremony, do you? Of course you don’t! You want your ceremony to be as individual as the both of you. Celebrants are trained in the art and history of ceremony and ritual. They have vast resources and a wealth of rich ideas for creating custom ceremonies that are unique and reflect who you are as a couple.
2. Beliefs: Celebrant weddings honor all beliefs. Secular, religious, spiritual, naturalist, interfaith; no matter what your beliefs are, a Celebrant will create a ceremony that reflects and honors what is important to you as a couple. Maybe you’re both coming from two different religions and aren’t sure how to incorporate them into your ceremony. A Celebrant can help you do exactly that. A Celebrant works to marry what’s important to the both of you, into your ceremony in a way that is graceful, respectful, and meaningful. A Celebrant will never try to force their own personal beliefs into your ceremony, but rather will become the vessel to create the ceremony that is perfect for you and your beliefs.
3. Blending Cultures: Our personal heritage can be an important part of our identity. Living in the modern world, our lives are often enriched by cultures other than our own. Love is not bound by our cultural heritage and our wedding ceremony doesn’t have to reflect only one culture's tradition. A Celebrant specializes in blending multi-cultural aspects into your ceremony. Personalized rituals can be created to honor each of your individual traditions. This blending results in a beautiful ceremony that will feel extra special to you, your guests, and may even honor your family in a very touching, heartfelt way.
4. Control: You have complete control over your ceremony. A Celebrant will work with you until your ceremony is everything you dreamed of and more. You will receive unlimited edits on your ceremony, and it will be worked, and reworked until every last word is loved by the both of you. We’ve all been to a wedding where the officiant begins to tell a long winded story that has absolutely nothing to do with the couple being married. That will never happen with a Celebrant wedding. There will never be any sidebar
conversations, or long winded, irrelevant stories during your ceremony. It will be 100% all your story. You never have to feel surprised by what your Celebrant is saying while you’re standing at the altar, because you approved every last word.
5. Love Story: Weaving your personal love story throughout your ceremony is the hallmark of a Celebrant wedding. Your love story is important, and a Celebrant will tell your story in a way that makes your ceremony sing. Guests will be moved to tears and laughter as they witness the story of your love throughout your ceremony. Your love story is powerful. It has the ability to let family and friends understand how deep your love is. It will help to incorporate your new position in your community from single to a loving, married couple. Most importantly, your love story will not only live in your hearts forever, but can be passed down for generations to come. It is a story worth telling, indeed!
6. Magic!: If you are looking for an extraordinary wedding experience, no matter what that means to you; whether it means you want your ceremony to have an ethereal quality with subtle nuances, grace, beauty, depth, and meaning, or whether it means you want an over the top, heavily themed, wild celebration, or any other single thing under the stars you can dream up for your ceremony….a Celebrant can deliver. In fact, personalization is exactly the magic a Celebrant brings to the table. Your wedding, your vision, your way! A Celebrant can create the custom ceremony of your dreams, and officiate with grace and sincerity.